Taking your impressions is quick and easy!
Before taking your impressions:
1. Watch the How To video:
2. Place the tray in your mouth. It shouldn’t touch or pinch the outer edges of your teeth. Let us know if you need a different size (large or small) and we’ll ship a new tray to you.
1. Mix the putty fast to avoid that the material gets hard (45 seconds max).
2. Spread the material evenly in the tray (15 seconds max). We need to be able to see the gum line of all your teeth (front and molars) in your impression.
3. Insert the tray vertically into your mouth without hitting the walls of the tray.
4. Press with your thumbs until your teeth (front and molars) contact the bottom of the tray to avoid shallow impressions (hold for 3.5 minutes).
5. Remove the tray from your mouth vertically (in the same direction that you pressed with your thumbs) to avoid that your impressions are affected during the process of removing the tray.
6. Don't remove the impression material from the tray.
7. Send your impressions back to us. Example of a good impression:
*If you feel that your impression isn't right, please send a picture to email@example.com describing the problem and our technicians will perform a visual inspection to determine if you require a new kit.